Himayin natin ang guidelines.
CAB SEC KARLO NOGRALES:
Enhanced guidelines on the imposition of community quarantine over entire Luzon effective midnight of 17 March 2020, expiring midnight 13 April 2020
1. Classes in all levels suspended until April 14.
Ano ang alternative recommendation sa mga estudyante kung suspended ang klase?
2. Mass gatherings to be prohibited
Paki remind si Bong Go.
3. Strict home quarantine in all households. Movements limited to accessing food and essential health services.
4. Heightened presence of uniformed personnel.
Magsusuot ba sila ng mask or Protective Equipment?
5. Work from home for executive department except for other critical services like PNP.
6. Only private establishments providing basic, food and medicine production like public markets, supermarkets, hospitals, medical clinics, pharmacies and food preparation and delivery water refilling manufacturing and processing plants of basic food products banks money transfers power energy water and telecom supplies shall be open.
Ok this is good. But saan sila sasakay kung mass public transport facilities shall be suspended?
In all such open establishments, management should ensure strict skeletal workforce and social distancing
7: BPOs and export oriented industries remain operational subject by 18 March 2020, all employees to be provided temporary housing by employers.
Nakausap na ba nila ang mga BPO company? Alam ba nila kung Ilan ang nagtatrabaho sa BPO? Kasama ba ang pamilya nila ihahousing?
8. Media personnel to be allowed travel within contained area if they secure ID from PCOO within 72 hours.
9. Mass public transport facilities shall be suspended.
Ok, again ano po ang sasakyan ng mga empleyado sa supermarket at mga health workers na walang sasakyan.
10. Land air sea travel will be restricted. Outbound passengers from any airport in Luzon within can only 72 hours. Inbound in transit shall be allowed entry applicable to quarantine procedures.
Eh bakit ganito?
11. Movement of cargo within and from Luzon shall be unhampered. DOTR will be issuing guidelines. All movement for medicines, etc, shall be allowed. Departments will formulate guidelines, for social amelioration.
– Moratorium on rent
– Reprieve on utility bills
– Assistance to MSMEs
– 13th month pay release
– Food assistance to most needy
Failure to abide will criminal and administrative punishment. DOJ will make appropriate chargers for those who do not follow.
Ok lahat pinasa sa private companies at businessmen. So anong financial assistance ang ibibigay ng gobyerno?
IATF (inter agency task force will convene daily to meet until crisis subsides.)
Mga tanong na hindi nasagot.
1. Ano na ang sitwasyon ng testing kit?
2. Saan kukuha ng pangkain ang mga taong naghahanapbuhay para kumain na arawan. Gaya ni Manong Magtataho.
3. Yung personal Protective Equipment, available ba para sa mga health workers?
4. Kailan tayo bibigyan ng matinong presscon Ni Duterte?
Yamot Sa Incompetent,